[ST] Another testimonial, brake fix seems to work!

<<
For myself, it doesn't make much of a difference. I'd
save the effort for the brake inspection and service
before track sessions. Touring use far dominates
sportie use in the flatlands surrounding Chicago. And
even so, it isn't so much a concern for efficiency
that keeps me from doing it. The procedure is just too
involved for the daily inspection.

Yeah but I was out on a back road a summer or two ago
(before I knew of "the fix") and the lever was almost
hitting the bar.  A dog ran out in front of me and
since the travel was sooo far I overbraked and locked
the front temporarily (at 70mph).  Not good.  I'm not
sure but I *think* with the lever functioning properly
I wouldn't have overbraked.

<<
And, yes, if it wasn't clear from the above: the
effect is only temporary.

No more temporary than when your bike was new, except
possibly for the fact that the brake pads are more
worn.  To me this procedure is so easy that it's well
worth it as often as needed.

Randy
'00 RS