Re: [ST] She's gone

Dirty Dawg wrote,

>Congrats on the new ride.  I thought you were going for a R1150GS?  Ah
well.
>Have fun decking the new bird out with stuff to make it yours.  I wish I
>could take that shock off your hands, but I gotta wait for the next rif
>date(May 6) to pass before any further big purchases.  Your still gonna
make
>TSRA East, right?

Thanks, I was out of town over the weekend and didn't get to ride(42 miles).
The BMW is just to expensive, plus I have an 02 KLR 650 outfitted for
serious
adventure touring. A little down on power but $5k is more like it for a bike
that's
gonna see some dirt roads.
The 02 cbr1100xx is silver and looks awesome and the motor is just, well,
XXcess.
I got the shock from Lilly. Ordered it in October and just got it. Will sell
for whatever
shows up on my visa. The 16kg spring is 2 heavier than stock I think.
As for the Rallye, I had planned to do the VIR Superbike race on that
weekend
and then head for the Rallye. The schedule change of the Rallye has changed
all that
so, no I'll be in Danville, Va. My son who is in college at FSU is planning
on meeting
and riding up with me, he has a 98 VTR.
I'll see you in Hot Springs for the STAR, bring me a bottle of Tarantula.
Mark