RE: [ST] Dos Equis

>Sorry to burst the bubbles, but an Dos Equis will blow the doors off the ST
>any time, anywhere, any gear. Power wise, there just is no comparison. I
>have ridden the Dos Equis and the Hayabusas and they just are in a
different
>class than the ST.

I quite agree, two totally different animals.  Horsepower isn't everything,
a few years ago I had a GSX600F and a mate had a 'busa.  We went out for a
ride in Wales and I left him for dead in the twisties on my old tractor!
Soft suspension helped on rough roads but was interesting at high speed on a
tight one!! I now have an RS and I would put it up against a 'busa or an XX
on any twisty road, now continental runs or straights is a different matter.
Just don't try high speed twisties on an XX unless you like to spend a lot
of time at the dealers buying a new bottom fairing, they are low!!
- ---
Rich Crinson

'01 Black RS