[ST] Racetech Update

For those that have done the Racetech fork upgrade a bit of info. I
had my fork oil changed yesterday and also had the emmulators set
back to 1.5 turns. I had felt that the 2 turns was a bit too stiff,
the front end jumped a bit too much off square edge bumps and rough
surfaces, leading to a bit of instability. At the new setting the
front end is about 10%-15% less stiff, the bike now soaks up the
sharp bumps much better, giving a better sense of control.. more
planted, and with no difference in dive under braking. Also the fresh
oil has helped the rebound control..  For those that haven't done so
it's a real good idea to change out the fork oil annually.. even more
so if the forks haven't been upgraded.. you'll be really surprised
how dirty the fork oil gets in only a year and how the fork action
can deteriorate.

Erik