From: Rich Marcus [mailto:rich.marcus@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 10:06 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Another testimonial, brake fix seems to work

`Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback on the brakes.  I'm not complaining about the
"mushiness", because there isn't any.  My problem is with the mount of
"play" in the lever before the brakes start to work.

So on to my second question - Anybody replaced their master cylinder with
something else?  Waht?  And what were the results?

Thanks,

Rich Marcus
'01 (Scratched)Sapphire Blue ST

*