[no subject]

So with 4 pieces that could use freshing, and I am not worried
about the sticker, I am thinking about giving a painter a go at
it. I figure the gents who painted the bumper on the back of my
car might be a decent choice if they will touch body panels of
the bike. I used to inspect paint (summer job at a Ford Plant)
and you seriously can not tell that the bumper has been
repainted.

Of course for right now, I have no shame, and I figure if I keep
the bike dirty enough no one will notice :-)

t.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 12 months old, 16,650 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500