RE: [ST] Triumph in Hawaii

Two Wheels used to run dual sport tours on Kauai, but looking at
their web site there isn't any info about that anymore. Seems like
they still advertise their tours though, so it might be worth
checking out. Did it a few years ago and they got you into areas the
average tourist never sees.

>I would highly recommend doing the unguided bike trip down.  As for
>motorcycles, I was looking motorcycles to rent on Oahu, Kuai'i, and
>Hawai'i, but I only saw Harley's with the exception of Oahu
>(Waikiki).

- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643