Re: [ST] Dave's picture

I'm no computer geek, but as I understand it the preferred format for upload
images is JPEG. Apart from anything else there is usually a cap on file size
and bitmaps tend to be a bit lardy. You can convert bitmaps to jpegs using
the "Save as" option in most graphics software and selecting "jpeg" in the
"File type" drop down menu.
- --
Pete "British Bull Dawg" Chapman
'02 Sprint ST - BRG