Re: [ST] Triumph exhausts

If your bike is relatively new, the stock can will mellow some. But it is
still heavy & portly. Despite some fitment dissatisfaction, which I think
I'll be able to resolve, I am pleased with the Remus Genesis I just
installed. The build quality, look and sound are all great. Even with stale
fuel and an old tune for a stock bike, the performance is markedly better.
It has TUV approval, for street use, which means that it isn't and will
never be louder than I think 90db. The only stamp to be found on the can is
the Remus logo embossed into the rear cap. I just posted 3 pics of this
install. I got the titanium can, which has an easy care brushed finish, and
it blends nicely with the swingarm and case colors on the RS. Sounds real
good under power, but can just be heard at a neutral cruising throttle with
a good fitting helmet, even under an overpass.

Dennis
Scottsdale, AZ
'00 RS, miss me yellow