RE: [ST] Hard Bags

Since someone else brought the subject up....

Anyone out there have Givi bags with the tubular
mounting kit?  Just curious what the bike looks like
sans hard bags...or if the tubes themselves can be
taken off with relatice ease.

I thought about the wing rack and the 'adapter' I've
seen on this list in the past, but just cant handle
the look of that sucker with no bags on it.

I have soft bags, and I love'em...but would like to
get hard bags so I could maybe get a little more
stuff, esp witha  topbox.

Also, do you need to drop the pipe down eith Givi
luggage like you do with Triumph's?