Re: [ST] Fairing Damage Revisited

"Chris Warren" <chrisamywarren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I didn't see any body work estimates in the archive and got some different
> prices for the fairing cost.  Does anyone have up to date prices on either
> (hourly rate for body work and how it turned out)?  Also, I assume that I
> can only get the fairing through the dealer, but if that's not the case,
> please let me know.  I'm going to call them tomorrow for a price.

Brace yourself for sticker shock.  The body work is priced like it is made
out of gold. Or maybe titanium.  Or at least carbon fibre.  DAMHIKT.

P.S.  I'm still riding with a black body panel I got cheap a year ago.  I'm
too stingy to cough up for a proper blue one.  With the luck I've been
having I figure it is only a matter of time before the black is cracked and
broken and will have to be replaced.  :-(

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater, FL