Re: [ST] Triumph exhausts

Dennis,

I also just put on the Remus (still haven't posted pics, sorry guys..)

I had some problems fitting the can to my RS until I backed the connection
pipe out of the header a little and turned it clockwise (looking at it from
the rear.) This pushed out the can at the bottom, making the pipe straighter
than shown in your pics. It also lowers the s-pipe, keeping the swingarm
from hitting the it.

Play around with it and see if you can get it optimized.. The only problem
that I had was that the bolt on the s-pipe couldn't be tightened very much
before it started to deform.

Other than that, I was very impressed with the Remus fit.

Good luck,
- -forrest