Re: [ST] Engine cut-off switch

Karl
I think you miss-read the manual. What mine says is "Do not leave the
ignition switch in the 'ON' position unless the engine is
running..........." The ignition switch is the key, not the engine stop
switch.
- --
Pete "British Bull Dawg" Chapman
'02 Sprint ST - BRG.

> Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:22:43 +0200
> From: Karl Bareth <karl.bareth@xxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] Engine cut-off switch
>
> flipping through the manual this morning, I came across a note saying that
one ought to have
> the emergency switches off after killing the engine with the key,
otherwise this may cause damage to battery etc. So apparently you could to
kill the engine first with the ignition key, then flip the emrgency switch
into the "off" position, starting the engine would be reverse.