Re: [ST] East Coast Rallye

damn Robert I wish I'd known you were in NJ, NY, and PA we could have hung
out!  I don't see any reason that Rallye dates can't be discussed, but keep
in mind that one persons preference can, and is often anothers
impossibility.. I think the Rallye dates maybe one of the most difficult
aspects of the whole Rallye coordination.

Erik