[ST] RE: Mesh riding jackets

Lex,

Thanks for the response.  Good to get a different viewpoint, and you've got
a real world "test" to back you up. Glad to hear you didn't suffer any more
damage.  And it's very good to hear the jacket held up well.

No I didn't notice the two sets of armor in the Phoenix.  You're probably
right about the snaps on the arms; I don't remember snapping those closed
when I tried it on.  But I also found the shoulder armor moved around too
much.  Maybe it's just my anemic computer geek build!

Mort Harries
'00 ST