[ST] RE: [ST] Re: Laugh or Cry / lane splitting

I think you might be taking your streotyping a bit far there bp.

I went to the NASCAR race here NorCal, at Sears Point (yeah, yeah, I know,
its infineon raceway now, whatever).

Anyways, from Vallego, out to Sears Point is primarily 2-lane/each direction
state highway, for about 15 miles or so.

I didn't have any probs sharing lanes with the rest of the fans headed out
to race, must just held their position in
their lane, but a good number, would move over a give up a bit more of their
lane for the bikes to move on thru.

Also, for those that might go to an event at Sears Point, they let
motorcycles park inside the facility on the access
roads. There were "hundreds" of bikes there for WC race.

Guess what the point of all this is, NASCAR fans are no different than all
the other folks out there. Some good, some
bad, and some just plain a$$holes.

Just my take.

Mark D