Re: [ST] Vibration and tune revisited

Well, the dealer put the stock exhaust back on and put the tune back to the
one for the stock can.....I still get vibration in the foot pegs.  It is
must better in the handlebars, but I still feel it in the seat/tank around
3.5 to 4k rpms and still feel it in the foot pegs at 5k and higher.  It is a
little better tho', but I am still pretty upset about it.  Not to mention
the fact that it doesn't pull like it did when it had the triumph race can
installed. argh!

The only mod left that could be effecting this is the airbox mod that I did
and the K&N filter.  For the airbox, I cut two 2x3 inch holes in the top of
the airbox, then installed the K&N.  I did this on recommendation from a
friend with an S3 and another guy who did it on his RS (not local).  Do you
think that this modification could be causing the rest of the vibration?  Do
you think it could have to do with not having the CO set correctly?  The
dealer did say that their gas equipment isn't the best.  Ideas?

Thanks!!
Sean