From: Eric Mann [mailto:eric91z@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 8:27 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Back Packs

OK, I am looking for some input on back packs.  I need something mobile to
carry little thing now and then and like to have something I can carry into
work with me.  So, I currently have a Spidi Wind-Pro back pack, but it has a
tendancy to ride up into the back of my helmet if I don't have much in it.
And it is dificult to get on and off when I have either my JR Phoenix or
Meteor 3.0 jackets on.

Any suggestions?  I am thinking about doing the Triumph tank bag, but I
would like something else I can also carry into work or into the court
house.

Thanks,

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx