[ST] RE: Back Packs

Personally, I don't like riding with anything on my back (except maybe the
girlfriend) and when I do, it's the CamelBak.  But I would suggest checking
out some of the torso packs that are out there.  They keep the weight off of
your back (which isn't good for you anyway) and puts it low on you lower
back and waist.   Also, when you're on the bike you'll find that torso packs
will usually rest on the seat behind you so you won't have the weight being
supported by your shoulders.  I have one that I use for day hiking and I
favor it way more than a day pack or back pack.   Anyway, just a suggestion.

Regards,
Eric
Portland, OR
'01 BRG ST