[ST] I wanna cool helmet!

Cool as in temperature wise that is.  My Shoei RF800 is due for replacement.
I like the fit on this helmet - it's very comfortable.  But the venting
sucks.  I keep the vents wide open year round.  On the coldest days in
winter, the airflow is barely noticeable.  In summer, nothing.  Combine that
with a non-removeable lining and my helmet aroma is getting quite
"distinctive".

Anyone have any recommendations for lids with good venting?  (btw, don't
know if I have a Shoei or Arai shaped head, but my wallet is definitely not
very Arai shaped.)

Thanks,

Mort Harries
'00 ST