Re: [ST] RS airbox

From: Sean Baumann <seanbaumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>.  If I
>switch the airbox/filter back, then maybe I can make this vibration problem
>a warranty claim (if it persists after the change in airbox).

Sean,
I tried to get my RS repaired under warranty for vibration but Triumph
refused to accept it, despite my dealer agreeing that it did have a
problem.It could be worth considering how much cost & effort you're prepared
to put into chasing a solution, & comparing that to the cost of a trade in.
Just a thought
Jez