Re: [ST] Vibration & wrong tune

>From: Brian D <brd@xxxxxxx>
>-balance shaft alignment (impossible to check on my bike without
>splitting the engine cases, due to dealer error when the engine was
>rebuilt)

So, tell me about the balance shaft.  What could cause it to go out of
alignment?  I read somewhere that it is by jumping a tooth?  Is this a tooth
on the sprocket (front or rear)?  Well, my dealer did switch my front
sprocket out last month.  Could they have done something wrong to cause a
problem with the balance shaft?

thanks!
Sean