Re: [ST] I wanna cool helmet!

I purchaced a Shoei Z-II at the beginning of the season and I have been very
happy with the venting.  From what I've heard the Aria's have even better
air flow, however I'm more comfortable in Shoei's.  My previous helmet for
regular use was a Shoei X-9 which at the time was supposed to have great air
flow -- the Z-II is much better.  Also, I'm in NJ where it's been 90+ and
humid for pretty much the last few weeks, and my brain hasn't fried yet...

John
'01 BRG ST

Anyone have any recommendations for lids with good venting?  (btw, don't
know if I have a Shoei or Arai shaped head, but my wallet is definitely not
very Arai shaped.)

Thanks,

Mort Harries
'00 ST