[ST] buyout the total or walk away

Here are some pics of the remains of my bike that the insurance company is
totalling out.  I am trying to decide if the nearly 3 thousand they want
for it is worth it.  I don't plan to repair it but rather part it out.

http://resnet.uoregon.edu/~wesman/brokenbike/

I already got all of the mounting hardware for the hard bags off so that I
can put them on my new blue ST as soon as I have it :)

My quandry is after spending 3k I would have to spend time taking it apart
(which is actually fun to me) and find people who need things that I
have.  Plus I have to store it.  I am hoping to do a bit better than break
even since I do need to make up the difference of the settlement and the cost
of a new bike.

Engine was running after the accident and I shut it off as quickly as I
could since the radiator and oil cooler were pumping juices onto the
bay bridge.  There is however a small hole on the clutch cover.
Almost all of the other damage is cosmetic.  Even the forks didn't get jacked.

Wes

p.s.  I am fine and even been at work for the last 2 days in case anyone
was wondering.  Helmet saved my bacon.

- --
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.