RE: [ST] Offside usage (Non ST but m/c in general)

On a recent trip around Mt. St. Helens, 'No Dawg' made fun of me because he
believed I went about 25 or so more miles than everyone else. I tend to
exagerate curves rather than straighten them out. I go for more fun at a
given (lower) speed then the same safety at a given (higher) speed.

Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver