Re: [ST] I wanna cool helmet!

> Roof helmets are really neat looking helmets.  Sold in Europe.  They are
not as of yet USDOT certified.  Although they are certified for use in
England which has stricter standards that USDOT.  They look a bit like
fighter pilot helmets.

> www.thevisorshop.com
>
> has prices for these helmets as well as clear, tinted, silver and iridium
shields.

Unless you rode with the chin bar up the limited number of vents and there
placement would appear to limit air flow to significantly less than my Arai
RX7.  And if you did ride with the chin bar up, it would be cheaper and no
less dangerous to have a 3/4 helmet.

But I value the lower part of my face (and all the rest of me too) and will
ride with a full face always.

If it is too hot to wear my helmet and other safety gear, it is too hot to
ride!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater, FL