[ST] Helmet Search

I'm about to retire my 1999 Shoei X-SP.  Never did like it very well for
the price.  It was comfortable and solid on the head I guess and fairly
light weight for 1999 but....lousy air flow for cooling and probably the
worst fogging helmet I have had for some time. I don't like Fog City
because they just add another layer of distortion.  Anyway I have been
looking at OGK and Roofs on the net today.  My problem is, there is no
place around to try one on in OHIO.   Would some of you European riders who
have some familiarity with these brands be able to tell me if they are
similar in regard to interior shape as Shoei.
Over here in the States we have a standard that most understand that a
helmet can be Arai or Shoei shaped.  I knowArai has come out with new
shapes but you know what I mean.

Any info and your satisfaction or dis-satisfaction with either OGK or Roof
would be appreciated.

Jim----not new to the list but only back on after about a year off.