Re: [ST] Helmet Search

> Would some of you European riders who
> have some familiarity with these brands be able to tell me if they are
> similar in regard to interior shape as Shoei.

I hate to use these generalisations but the Roof Diversion is a Shoei shape.
Part of the design is that initily they feel like a vice going onto your
head and initially most folks seem to feel a little extra pressure at the
back of the head. Once the padding deforms to your shape (this happens very
quickly) the helmet feels like it'll stay on your head even without the
strap fastened.

HTH,
Martin,
Ireland