From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of The
SunFlowers
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 5:16 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] I wanna cool helmet!

Unless you rode with the chin bar up the limited number of vents and
there placement would appear to limit air flow to significantly less
than my Arai RX7.  And if you did ride with the chin bar up, it would be
cheaper and no less dangerous to have a 3/4 helmet.

But I value the lower part of my face (and all the rest of me too) and
will ride with a full face always.

If it is too hot to wear my helmet and other safety gear, it is too hot
to ride!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater, FL