Re: [ST] Draggin' Jeans (was "Mesh riding pants now")

> Dragin' Jeans are better than nothing, but personal experience let me know
> that the serious rug burn you get from kevlar rubbing on skin is only a
> degree away from road rash.  Also the lack of armor can allow for some
very
> interesting and extensive bruising.

I can vouch for that.  Being the most recent victim of the Eastern Rallye
curse, I had the opportunity to test my Draggin' Jeans in a real-life crash
situation.  They lived up to their advertising, I guess, in that they did
not tear at the knee.  However, I still got a pretty good abrasion on my
knee from contact with the kevlar.

- - Pete Berg
  Detroit