From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Stuart Mumford
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 9:04 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] New list member

Hello, my name is Stuart Mumford and I am looking at purchasing a 2002
Sprint ST.
It will be my first motorcycle and I have a couple of questions.
Is it a good first motorcycle?
Is it a shaft drive? I need a bike that can wheelie and I know that it is
impossible for a shaft drive motorcycle to wheelie.
What is the top speed? My friend has a GSXR 1000 and it can do 165.
Thank You
Stuart Mumford
Riverside CA

*