Re: [ST] New list member

Hey Stuart are you the same Stuart Mumford that had this posted on the KLR
riders site:

"Howdy! My name is Stuart Mumford and I live in Riverside, CA. Riverside is
located approximately half way between Palm Springs and L.A., off the 60
highway. The terrain around here is varied, with lots of impossible hills
for the nutcases, lots of flat dirt roads ( through our wonderful orange
groves ) for the speedway junkies, and plenty of sand for the desert rat.
My bike is a '99 KLR which I bought new on Nov. 19th. '98. So far the only
mod I have made is the Moose skid plate, but by the time this hits the
owners page, I hope I will have installed a jet kit and a Big Gun exhaust"