RE:Re: [ST] New list member

in style and get a Daytona.

Then one of us can transplant the engine in our ST after you flip it
onto yourself or run off the road.

Or, you could stop trolling on our list.

Laters,
Brian
- - --
'99 ST (black)
Dallas, TX

Well, well well. Wasn't that a lot of fun!

 No it's me, the same guy that was on this/your list for a couple of years
until I sold my 99 to another lister (Val, you still out there?), who
promptly wadded it up on the freeway and totaled it. He was OK, but being a
chiropractor, he took it as a sign to give up bikes (the last I heard).
Anyhoo, that was last Dec., took the money and did some crap to my house,
bought an XR 650 R and raced GPs on it (I am the slowest man in town), and
now I am ready to get another Sprint. I miss my old red machine. My KLR
still rules the dual sport world, now I am ready for a bike to dominate the
freeway system.

 I have seen new 2002's for sale at the local dealer for $7899 plus fees
($9300 OTR) and that sounds like a deal to me, seeing how I pid over $12k
for my last one (w/bags, CF exhaust, etc.).
Perhaps the list knows, what is the primary gearing on the '02? Is it 17
tooth like the 99 or 18 tooth like the other years? Is the new motor a lot
better? I was pleased enough with the old one, I'm not the type of person to
upload a new tune every time one comes out. It ran great, I left it alone.
Any reliability issues with the '02's, how many miles have people got on the
new motor?

Thanks, and sorry for the troll, won't happen again, honest. ;-)

Stu