Re: [ST] Where did everyone go

Check out the Cycle World mag blurb on the new Daytona with the same
engine/frame combo to be used for the new Trophy.  With the angular
lines softened a tad, it looks to be a very acceptable alternative to
the FJR 1300.

I am waiting for it.  Should be ready for something like that after
putting a few more seasons on the Sprint.

A friend of mine is getting one of the FJR's so I will be able to try it
if I beg enough.  Haven't found a UJM yet that had much character though.

Dave Bardell
01 ST