Re: [ST] Chain Problems

Thanks Martin,

I had seen that in another post, and I checked it out on my bike.  It
appeared to be the case, so I completely removed the chain and both
sprockets, and took greater care to reinstall the rear so that it didn't
oscillate.

It didn't seem to make much difference.  What did work though, was that I
applied a light oil to the chain, and after about 150 miles, the chain both
settled down, and quieted down.  I think that the chain just needed to be
broken in a little further.

Regardless, the bike goes to the shop tomorrow for the  18K service and I'm
going to have them take a look.

Thanks for the assistance,

- --Joel