Re: [ST] Handlebar mods

"Troy Dawson" wrote
> For bar donors I'd look at Suzuki Bandit bars...
> they're the most ergo in the class.

Last Spring I sat on a Bandit with Heli Bars & the ergos were
wonderful!  The ST, with its high tank & low windscreen presents
a more challenging set of problems.

> Why is it so hard to find a sub-liter 'ST' with a
> more relaxed riding position?

Exactly!  Unless you have long legs and want to ride an
'adventure tourer' the list is very short indeed. . .  Even the
Trophy has a lean-forward position. That's why I've been
'customizing' the ST.  Last night I tried the 'Daytona' bend bars
from Bike Master (#11-0551).  Not enough rise for me, tho those
who want a bit more than GenMars provide, will probably like
them.  I'll live with the interference issues until I find
something better.

"Peckham" wrote:
> Pictures of your setup would be nice...

I took some photos yesterday but being digitally challenged, I'll
have to finish the roll, get it processed onto a disc, yada,
yada. . .

Snow Dawg.  Your digital camera available for this??  I'll let
you touch my bars. . . hell, I'll even let you ride it, though
it'd probably give you back pain :o).

Any 'good buy' recommendations for an inexpensive, compact and
durable digital camera suitable for emailing pics?

"NO Dawg"
thinking about switching to my other dawg name idea:
"Dawg Gone"
What do you think?