[ST] Two Brothers Exhaust

I have just purchased a "Two Brothers" slip on exhaust for my 2001 Sprint
ST. It is the large oval titanium model. Of course the instructions that
came with it are from the "beta" version and some things have changed
compared to their website instructions.

The pipe, with a few changes from TBR's directions will work in a high
position, but I am unable to adjust the fit to accomodate the lower position
for the saddle bags. TBR does not address the bags in their instructions.

Has anyone been able to fit a"TBR" or other aftermarket exhaust to an ST
with bags?

Thanks
dr