[ST] Re: Kanetsu electric vest

Lloyd,
I have a Kanetsu electric vest that I purchased this April. I have a two
piece Aerostitch Roadcrafter suit, so I figured they would work well
together. So far I am very happy with the product. Fits well, heats up
nicely and seems well made. I also purchased a Heat-Troller thermostat,
which I would recommend for convenience. They allowed me to ride in
temperatures below 50 up until last week. Now, we have several inches of
snow in upstate NY and I'll have to get the ski equipment tuned up.
Cheers,
Scott Alexander
'00 red ST