RE: [ST] RiderWearhouse-Kanetsu Electric Vest?

Lloyd,

I have a 4 - 5 yr old Aerostich "unobtainium" electric vest.  I think it's
the same, just renamed to Kanetsu.  I've gotten a lot of use out of it, and
it works as advertised.  If I had to do it again though, I'd get a Gerbings
heated jacket liner, because:
. The vest keeps my body warm, but my arms still get cold.
. You can add heated gloves, which plug into the jacket liner.
. Gerbings has a lifetime warranty.  My vest stopped working a few weeks
ago.  I had to open it up and find the problem (a broken wire) myself and
fix it.  Gerbings would have fixed that under warranty (or so I've been
told).

HTH

Mort H.
'00 ST