[ST] Changing wheels

Hey all, thanks everyone for the suggestions you gave for taking off and
putting on the wheels.  For some of you it is probably a very mundane task,
but for me it is the most advanced repair/maintenance work I've ever done.
The suggestions were quite valuable:

Things I learned:
*	146 Nm is a lot of torque.
*	146 Nm of torque was waaaaay to much for my 3/8" socket driver.
Don't ask... I was getting creative (pronounced "stupid") with a solution to
needing more leverage on the rear axle nut...oh well, had to get a new 3/8"
socket driver.
*	The right side pannier rack should be removed before attempting to
remove the rear wheel (now my rear wheel has a slight scratch...damn! damn!
damn!).

So now I'm outfitted with some new Dunlop D220's.  I've only just scrubbed
them in, so I don't have any useful feedback yet.  Just to say that the
tread pattern really picks up the lines etched into graded highways a lot.
Much more than any other tire I've ridden.  It makes for a very wobbly
highway experience, and initially, I was worried I had forgotten a spacer or
missed torquing down a bolt or two.  Fortunately that was not the case.
We'll see how annoying it is over the next few thousand miles.

Cheers all.

Peter Chittum - '01 BRG Sprint ST (baby's got a new pair of shoes!)   :-)

End of st-digest V2002 #676