[ST] re: Electric Vest

hey, guys, this ain't rocket science. i was wandering the web one day and
ran across

http://www.shadowriders.org/faq/electricvests.html

i grabbed a nice Old Navy vest my son gave me, bought a roll of wire, some
'perf look' liner material at the fabric store, some sewing glue, and had
at it. the vest is unchanged on the outside; the connection wire folds up
in the left pocket.

i'm still at the mercy of my summer-leather jacket, perforated for
flatland summer comfort; it loses more heat than i like, but i can do the
15 minute ride to work at 33 degrees.

[the wife had me try on a Triumph Evolution jacket at the Dallas bike
show, and wants to buy me one !!].

cheers
bp