[ST] BT012s

I just finished completely wearing out a set of Bridgestone BT012s on my RS.
They've been mostly relegated to commuting, but have a couple of thousand or
so canyon strafing miles on them. I got 6000 miles out of them. They are
very sticky and I don't think I ever got them to slide in the dry, unless I
hit something like dirt or gravel, and they performed very well in the wet.
They are very slow steering compared to 207s or Michelin Pilots, but I got
kinda used to it. I prefer the quicker steering tires. They have a very
stiff sidewall and can be ridden very low on air (5psi or even less) barely
letting you know they are even low! They will tend to move around a little
if you hit lumps in the road, but are, by far, the stiffest I've ever owned!
I had a slow leak in the rear and sometimes it would leak out faster than I
expected. The front is pretty well worn out, too.
I will probably get another set.
Bare
SoCal