[ST] New RS owner with questions....

 So, I fell in love with the Sprint RS back in 2000 when they came out but
couldn't afford one. I found a Lucifer Orange 2000 last week for a good
price and now she sits in my garage.

My questions....

- -Is the centerstand recommended or should I just get a seperate stand to
clutter up the garage?

- -$45 oil + $15 filter = a very expensive oil change. Mobil 1 MX4T has been
mentioned as a cheaper alternative and nearly identical to the Triumph oil.
Opinions?

I've been riding Moto Guzzis for years and decided it's time to get a modern
bike. The Triumph is a much better bike at everything than my LeMans III and
it seems to be correspondingly more expensive to run/maintain.

The bike will get used as a commuter, tourer and occaisonally as a weekend
sportbike but it's primary role will be a workin' bike.

Thanks, I'll be back with more questions as I try to figure out this modern
stuff.....

Matt Hitterdal
Everett, WA