[ST] Fairing pieces

Hey all,

A little while back, one of the listers put out the word that they have a
few spare BRG fairing parts.  Due to an extremely bone-head move I'm looking
for a left-side fairing panel.  If memory serves me it was Tom Emberson down
in TX, but I could be mistaken.  If anyone has one of these that is willing
to part with it, please contact me off list.

For the curious, I'll now proceed to regale you with my boneheadosity.

The story is, I was buzzing around my neighborhood when I came to a stop
sign.  I started to ease away from the stop and lean into the left turn when
the bike chugged, stopped, and down it went.  The bonehead part is that I
wasn't paying attention to the gear I was in.  Turns out I was in second
gear, and the light throttle I was giving it (thinking I was in first) was
just enough to make the bike laugh at me and fall over before I could get
the clutch back in.  The good news is that I'm just fine, as the bike had
shuddered down to 0 mph by the time it tipped.  Also, there was only
cosmetic damage to the bike...scraped left fairing panel, slightly scraped
left pannier (but only on the black plastic part).

Peter (currently answering to "Bone-Head") Chittum  - '01 BRG Sprint ST
San Jose, CA, USA