Re: [ST] Fairing pieces

For Peter,

You might want to take a good look at the wimpy little sheet metal
latch that secures your left pannier.  A mild layover can bend that
latch resulting in the potential of a pannier parting company from
the bike.  It does REALLY BAD THINGS to the pannier!
You can imagine how I know.

For everyone else,

Does anyone know of a good deal on a right side pannier in Tornado
Red?

Thanks,
Jeff
(lurking in Oregon)