[ST] Two Bro's Exhaust re-visited

Hi Everyone,
    I am just getting ready to up-grade my pipe and am at a cross-roads. I
want to go to either the Two Bro's Carbon can or the Triumph Carbon can. I
do have the hard panniers so the last few days and posts have been
enlightening. I would love everyone's opinion. Sound, performance, longevity
and any other issues that might crop up.

I actually had to dig into my closet today to get out my Joe Rocket Phoenix
jacket for a ride today. 75 degrees and abundant sunshine. I don't mean to
rub it in...wait a minute...yes I do ;-)

I suppose I should have waited until after I got some answers on the can,
but I am just too impatient!!!

Thanks!
JohnnyO
'01 Sapphire Blue ST