From: Howlin' Dawg [mailto:howlindawg@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:42 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] My new ST - 2 days old...

> They didn't know which way the heated grip switch went for "mega heat" and
> "normal heat". Can anyone enlighten me?

Forward is high
Centre is off
Rearward is normal

Assuming of course they fittied the switch the right way around (icon
forward) :o)

Martin,
Ireland

*

This e-mail message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and contains information which is or may be
confidential, non-public or legally privileged. Any dissemination or
distribution of this message other than to its intended recipient is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us by email to postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx immediately and delete the
original message and all copies from all locations in your computer systems.

This e-mail has been swept by Mailsweeper TM for viruses. However, FLAG
Telecom cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a
result of software viruses.