Re: [ST] killed battery..

- -----Original Message-----
From: Auger Pascal <pauger@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 December 2002 09:44
Subject: RE: [ST] killed battery..

>yesterday I tried to remove the three relays in a vertical rows. Problem is
>always there and I always hear relay noise coming from inside the fairing
>when I connect the battery. Noise comes more from center/center-left than
>right. No time to go any further yesterday.

Pascal - It could be that you have the incorrect relays fitted for you
second light - the internal wiring does vary between relay types. When I
fitted them to my RS I had to change the wiring in the socket by swapping
around the terminals. Before  changing the connections, every time I plugged
in the new relay it clicked on even with the ignition off.

Jez