Re: [ST] Re: Improvements to ST

> A few people mentioned that the speedo needs
> improvement.
> I came across the idea of glow-in-the-dark
> instuments as one
> solution already in progress for certain
> motorcycles. I think
> I like digital.

http://www.streetracerparts.com/motorcycle_dev_reverse.htm

At a local bike night event here I saw a 'Busa with
'indiglo' guages that the individual claimed he made
them.  I was skeptical, given previous experience with
this individual, and now that I've seen this page, I
am more skeptical.

One thing is for sure though, his guages could be seen
at night, no question about it.

- --
Ben Snyder
Galloway, OH (Let's just call it Columbus)
2001 Tornado Red Sprint ST