Re: [ST] Leaving the flock

The RT is the only thing that could entice me away from Triumph. If Triumph
would offer the lower-able seat, then I'd have no reason even to consider
anything else.

Perhaps you'll pop back in at least once and give pros and cons? It might be
informative to many of us. (Or reply off-list once you have some miles on
the Beemer. Best wishes.

Vicki Biscay
vickib@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MSF #112745